Remember that time the U.S. shot down an Iranian civilian airliner over Iranian airspace, killing all 290 on board, including 66 children, and then refused to apologize for doing it?
"I will never apologize for the United States. I don’t care what the facts are. I’m not an apologize-for-America kind of guy." — Vice President (and then-presidential candidate) George H.W. Bush, commenting on the downed airliner, 8/2/1988
GAZA UNDER ATTACK NOW.
important world update:
Gaza + Palestine are under attack by Israel, death toll currently at 27 :(
This has been a long and destructive period between Israel + Palestine. If anyone has any reliable sources to learn more about what’s going on at this current moment, please let me know
- The Guardian: Israel pounds Gaza with air and naval strikes in move against Hamas
- Al Jazeera: Israel steps up deadly Gaza Strip offensive; at least 27 dead, 130 wounded
- New York Times: Israel and Hamas Trade Attacks as Tension Rises
- RTE News: Israel launches major offensive against Hamas
- BBC: Israel ‘ready for escalation’ of Gaza conflict
waaaahhh isreal is the helpless victim :’(
Yeah but who got it worse really?